So, the Personal Finance Mastery workshop is around the corner and I just wanted to give you some insight into what to expect on the day.
I am super excited as this will be the first of many ‘classroom-like’ workshops I will be hosting. Why go smaller when you can go bigger you ask? Because this way, I get to tackle all your questions, worries and have you walk away with a solid plan of what you should do next in your finances.
I will go through 7 pillars of a healthy financial life:
- Mindset – get your mind right
- A Budget that works – draw up a budget that you love, one that gives you the enjoyment you want
- Debt Blitzer- how to pay off debt and stay debt-free
- Start Investing now – practical steps to get you investing within the next 7 days OR review your current investments to see if you are on the right track
- Risk – why I need to protect myself and how much is enough
- My ‘golden years’ – retirement shouldn’t be boring
- Goal setting – future me exercise
- And lastly… I give you the inside information into what some financial services companies don’t want you to know!!!
R700 gives you access to the workshop, a money workbook, a follow-up webinar and refreshments on the day.
Think of the Personal Finance Masterclass as the class you never took in varsity, the actual stuff they should be teaching in school…the best R700 you will spend!
Breakfast and lunch will be served on the day accompanied by wine and networking afterwards…wine anyone?
….The proof is in the pudding, right?
This is what my other clients have to say: