Tribe, my hope for you this year is to be courageous in the decisions and actions you take in your finances to build real wealth. I always talk about real wealth, but what is it really? It can mean different things for different people, but since this is a blog about money… it is:
- The ability to take care of your needs and family’s needs without being worried when the next paycheck is coming.
- The ability to save and invest for your future
- To enjoy life’s adventures and experiences
- To do what you want and when you want
- To pursue only the things that set your heart on fire
- To give fully without thinking about how long it is till the end of the month
- To wake up even in challenging situations and know for sure you are working on your calling
- To do what you love and love what you do…etc
Think of your own definition of real wealth and ask yourself; what am I willing to give up to attain MY real wealth?
Tribe, it does not come easy, you have to be willing to put in the work to achieve your success, and I hope financial success is one of your goals. It certainly is my hope for you.
Your Personal Finance Coach, Mapalo