Financial Coaching is a relatively new concept in SA and perhaps you wonder what you would gain from a coaching session? Or how different it is from a financial planning consultation, right?
Below I am going to highlight some of the benefits you can derive from a one-on-one coaching session:
- It is not a financial planning consultation. With a financial planning consultation, the focus is on which products you have and if you need a specific financial product to meet your needs. With financial coaching, the focus is not on financial products. Coaching encourages you to create a clear vision for your financial life and create goals that resonate with your highest priorities.
- Financial coaching educates and encourages you to be your own financial planner. You are empowered with financial tips, tools and techniques to approach a financial institution with confidence.
- Financial coaching is different. It focuses on your education, growth, and decision making process so that you master wealth building skills.
- You remain in control by learning how to manage your money smarter and make better informed investment decisions.
- You walk away knowing exactly what is going on with your finances and a clear action plan on what to do next.
- And lastly, your information is kept confidential.
Want to be accountable for your money decisions and build real wealth? Go here.