Sometimes you need a helping hand to help you work through a few tricky money matters and what better way to do it than with your family/friends so you all #getyourmoneyright?
During this 2-hour session, we will focus on your major personal finance concerns and I will give you a series of recommendations to help you create a solid plan around this area of your finances. The group session includes:
- Creating the right money mindset & identifying your money values
- Review of all your financials
- Knowing how to allocate your money
- Understanding your debt & how you got there
- Developing a solid debt elimination plan
- Establishing a realistic budget
- Savings & investing with the focus on increasing your net worth
- Planning for retirement
Cost: R750 per person (min of 6 friends, maximum of 10 friends)
* All sessions are conducted face-to-face or via Google Hangout/skype
* We treat all our clients with the utmost confidentiality.
What you get from the session:
A personalised workbook
2-hour session addressing key areas of personal finance + Q&A